New challenge wanted?
The company CrewBrain offers a web-based software platform for personnel planning in the event industry. With our product "CrewBrain" we simplify the processes in small and medium-sized event companies and enable them to work more efficiently.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a working Student (f/m/d) in software development, who will support us in expanding and optimizing our platform.
- Maintenance and further development of our software solution "CrewBrain"
- As a member of an agile team you are not only involved in development, but also in conception
- Studies in computer science or comparable education
- Solution- and customer-oriented thinking
- Optional: Knowledge of GIT/SVN and/or development of hybrid smartphone applications
- Lust and interest in moving something properly in a startup
That's what we offer you:
- An exciting and interesting industry environment
- Diverse tasks and projects where you can contribute your ideas
- Flexible working hours, adapted to your lecture times
- Home office rules and a very good work-life-balance
- A young and open-minded team
Interested? We are looking forward to your application, which you can send us best by mail to email@example.com or via our contact form.